Tuesday 8 January 2013

2013.

I start off every year hoping that i am going to have a good year and 2013 is not different. I am determined to make changes this year, changes for the better! 

The changes i want to make are:

- A healthy lifestyle including going to the gym and eating healthy (still need to start this yet)

- Be more organized instead of being in a big mess all the time not knowing what i need to do and when

- Get myself another job so that i actually have money when needed instead of feeling like i am poor all of the time :(

- Save up money for holidays as i am really bad at saving up

- Start my driving lessons as i cant stand public transport! 

There are many other changes and improvements i would like to make but my small brain has just gone blank at the minute! 

Lets hope 2013 is a good year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment